HEAD GIRLS TENNIS COACH
1) Valid Colorado teaching license and or CHSAA permanent certification required.
2) Documented high school tennis coaching experience and equivalent playing experience required.
3) Must hold certification through USTA
4) Documented effective team management and practice organization
5) Willing to work within the structure of the program season and also provide offseason training opportunities.
6) Documented ability to teach and coach tennis to all levels of athletes.
7) Documented and proven ability to communicate effectively with athletes, parents, and high school staff.
8) Documented experience in budgeting and the administration of a high school sports program.
Last day to apply: Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Interviews will begin as soon as possible.
Send a letter of interest and resume to Michael Sibley ()