ASSISTANT FOOTBALL COACH - VARSITY
1) Valid Colorado teaching license preferred or CHSAA certification.
2) Documented successful high school coaching experience or equivalent playing experience preferred.
3) Proven effective team management and practice organization
4) The coach should be knowledgeable in the sport of football in both fundamentals and strategy.
5) A coach dedicated to the blending football into the entire school climate.
6) Willing to work within the structure of the program.
7) Knowledgeable of skills and an ability to teach them
8) A desire to develop and train young athletes to their highest potential
9) Ability to communicate with athletes, parents, and high school staff.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Interviews will begin as soon as possible.
Letter of interest and resume needs to be sent to