ASSISTANT HOCKEY COACH
Assistant Hockey Coach
1) Valid Colorado teaching license preferred and or CHSAA permanent license required
2) High school/ club/ collegiate hockey coaching experience or equivalent playing experience
3) Proven ability to provide team management, and practice organization
4) Proven effective communication with parents, athletes, and other coaches
5) Responsible to the Head Coach and school AD
6) Willing to work within the structure of the program
7) Knowledgeable of skills and an ability to teach them to all levels of players
There is no teaching job attached to this position.
November 12, 2018 (First Official Day of Practice)
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Letter of interest and resume should be sent to Michael Sibley, Assistant Principal/ Athletic Director, Liberty High School e-mail at .