COACH: C TEAM BASEBALL
The mission of Academy District 20 is to educate every student in a safe and nurturing environment and to provide comprehensive, challenging curricular and extracurricular opportunities that meet the unique needs of every individual by expanding interests, enhancing abilities, and equipping every student with the knowledge, skills, and character essential to being a responsible citizen of our community, our nation, and the world.
Posting Date: June 18, 2019 Last Day to Submit an Application or Transfer Request: Five business days from posting date or until filled. Organization: Liberty High School Position Start Date: March 02, 2020
1) Valid Colorado teaching license with CHSAA certification or CHSAA Certification preferred.
2) Documented successful high school coaching experience or equivalent college playing
3) Proven effective team management and practice organization with high school and or club
4) Able to coach off-season practices and teams for the program
5) Solid knowledgeable of baseball skills and an ability to teach them to all levels of players
6) A desire to develop and train young athletes to their highest potential
7) Proven ability to communicate with athletes, parents, head coach, and athletic director.
Hours/Days of Employment: TO BE DETERMINED BASED ON EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
New Applicants: Please note that if you are hired by District 20, fingerprinting is required. You will be responsible for the cost of fingerprinting.
All custodial positions require the ability to lift 50 pounds and to push/pull burdens up to 100 pounds.
All special education positions require the ability to safely lift 50 pounds each in a two person lift.
How to Apply:
Letter of interest and resume should be sent to Michael Sibley, Assistant Principal/ Athletic Director, Liberty High School e-mail at email@example.com.