COACH: JV GIRLS TENNIS
The mission of Academy District 20 is to educate every student in a safe and nurturing environment and to provide comprehensive, challenging curricular and extracurricular opportunities that meet the unique needs of every individual by expanding interests, enhancing abilities, and equipping every student with the knowledge, skills, and character essential to being a responsible citizen of our community, our nation, and the world.
Posting Date: March 06, 2019 Last Day to Submit an Application or Transfer Request: Five business days from posting date or until filled. Organization: Liberty High School Position Start Date: March 02, 2020
1) Valid Colorado teaching license preferred or CHSAA certification.
2) High school tennis coaching experience or equivalent playing experience preferred.
3) Team management and practice organization
4) Responsible to the Head Coach and school AD
5) Willing to work within the structure of the program
6) Knowledgeable of skills and an ability to teach them
7) A desire to develop and train young athletes to their highest potential
8) Ability to communicate with athletes, parents, and high school staff.
Salary/Pay: To be determined based on education and experience. There is no teaching job attached to this position.
Hours/Days of Employment: M-F, two hour practices each day; attendance at every game/match; other necessary time commitment needed to plan practice, rosters, etc.
Hours per Week:
New Applicants: Please note that if you are hired by District 20, fingerprinting is required. You will be responsible for the cost of fingerprinting.
All custodial positions require the ability to lift 50 pounds and to push/pull burdens up to 100 pounds.
All special education positions require the ability to safely lift 50 pounds each in a two person lift.
How to Apply:
Letter of intent and resume should be sent to Athletic Director, Michael Sibley at email: