HEAD SOFTBALL COACH
1) Valid Colorado teaching license preferred or CHSAA registration.
2) Demonstrates a high degree of empathy, positivity, trust, responsibility, discipline & flexibility. Is a developer, teacher, achiever, and problem solver.
3) Proven effective team management and practice organization with high school and or club teams
4) Documented successful high school coaching experience or equivalent playing experience preferred.
5) Willing to work within the structure of the season and provide an out of season program for PCHS students.
6) Knowledgeable of skills and an ability to teach them to high school athletes and understands the purpose of educational based athletics.
7) A desire to develop and train young athletes to their highest potential.
8) Ability to communicate with athletes, parents, and high school staff.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Interviews will begin as soon as possible. Position will begin in the Fall of 2019.
Letter of interest and resume should be sent to:
Eric Hulen, Assistant Principal/ Athletic Director
Pine Creek High School
10750 Thunder Mountain Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80908
Or e-mail at .