HEAD TRACK AND FIELD COACH
1) Valid Colorado teaching license or CHSAA coaching certification required.
2) Documented successful head coaching experience as well as playing experience beyond high school is required.
3) Must hold at minimum a NSCAA High School Diploma or "D" license by USSF. Willing to obtain a higher certification through NSCAA and USSF.
4) Proven and documented effective team/program management and practice organization for all levels in the program
5) Documented successful off-season and pre-season training program.
6) Willing to work within the structure of the programmed season, and provide winter and summer off-season training opportunities.
7) Documented ability to develop and train young athletes to their highest potential, and provide post-secondary opportunities and connections for those interested.
8) Proven ability to develop appropriate relationships with athletes, parents, and other stakeholders.
9) Proven effective communication methods with athletes, parents, and other stakeholders.
10) Documented experience in budgeting and the administration of a sports program.
11) Proven to ability to work and communicate effectively with high school administration to include game management, Athletic Director, and Principal.
12) Able to build and promote the program within the school, feeder strand, and in the district.
Salary: To be determined based on education and experience. There are no teaching jobs available at this time.
Hours/Days of Employment: M-F practices each day; attendance at every game, practice and team function; other necessary time commitments needed to plan practice, rosters, etc...
Last Day to Apply: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Email resume and letter of interest to: Michael Sibley, Assistant Principal/Athletic Director, Liberty High School