Head Volleyball Coach
The mission of Academy District 20 is to educate every student in a safe and nurturing environment and to provide comprehensive, challenging curricular and extracurricular opportunities that meet the unique needs of every individual by expanding interests, enhancing abilities, and equipping every student with the knowledge, skills, and character essential to being a responsible citizen of our community, our nation, and the world.
Liberty is looking for a head volleyball coach who will build our program with an emphasis on open communication, and competitiveness. The head coach must possess the ability to build the entire program that will directly impact the success of players. This coach is focused on doing their best for kids, parents, and Liberty High School everyday.
- Previous head coaching experience required (club, high school, or college).
- Documented successful communication skills with parents, athletes, and staff
- Evidence of successful coaching experience and motivational techniques in building and sustaining a program.
- Documented skills necessary for building and maintaining a consistently competitive volleyball program.
- Documented experience in building a strength program for the off season and during the season.
- Must have the ability to work within assigned budget and proven ability to fundraise.
- Documented ability to build relationships and support with parents and booster clubs
- Documented ability to work with feeder middle school and elementary schools for player and program development.
- Must be able to establish positive relationships and communicate well with all Liberty High School stakeholders.
Hours per Week:
New Applicants: Please note that if you are hired by District 20, fingerprinting is required. You will be responsible for the cost of fingerprinting.
All custodial positions require the ability to lift 50 pounds and to push/pull burdens up to 100 pounds.
All special education positions require the ability to safely lift 50 pounds each in a two person lift.
|Current District 20 Staff:|
|Current District 20 staff members should complete a transfer request form and return it to the Human Resources Office. The transfer request form and important transfer information can be found on the District 20 Intranet site: Click on Resources and Forms, click on Forms and Documents, click on 20Net Human Resources Documents, click on HR_Other_Forms_Miscellaneous, and click on the document name HIRING - Transfer Request Form.|
|New applicants must register with the Academy District 20 Employment Opportunities site and complete the online application.|
|Please identify your interest in specific positions on the Preferences page of the online application.|
|Since school administrators will be able to access your completed online application, please do not call to request site visits or interviews at the school. Please direct all inquiries via the email address indicated on the posting.|