HEAD VOLLEYBALL COACH
* Valid Colorado teaching license or CHSAA certification.
* Previous head coaching experience required.
* Documented successful communication skills with parents, athletes, and staff
* Evidence of successful coaching experience and motivational techniques in building and sustaining a program.
* Documented skills necessary for building and maintaining a consistently competitive volleyball program.
* Documented experience in building a strength program for the off season and during the season.
* Must have the ability to work within assigned budget and proven ability to fundraise.
* Documented ability to build relationships and support with parents and booster clubs
* Documented ability to work with feeder middle school and elementary schools for player and program development.
* Must be able to establish positive relationships and communicate well with all Liberty High School stakeholders.
Interviews will begin in January.
Letter of interest and resume should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.