JUMPS COACH - Track and Field
1) Valid Colorado teaching license or CHSAA Certification
2) High school - Track/Jumps experience
3) Team management and practice organization
4) Maintain proper training, health, and safety practices for all athletes
5) Responsible to the Head Coach and school AD
6) Willing to work within the structure of the program and head coach
7) Knowledgeable of skills and an ability to teach them
8) A desire to develop and train young athletes to their highest potential
Monday - Friday, Two hour practices each day; attendance at every game and practice for each team; other necessary time commitment needed to plan practice, rosters, etc
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Interviews will begin as soon as possible.
Letter of interest and resume should be e-mail to:
Michael Sibley, Assistant Principal/ Athletic Director.