JV SOFTBALL COACH
1) Valid teaching license or CHSAA certification preferred
2) Documented successful high school coaching, and equivalent playing experience preferred
3) Documented effective team management, and practice organization
4) Document successful off-season workout program including summer baseball experience
5) Willing to work within the structure of the program
6) A desire to develop and train young athletes to their highest potential
7) Documented effective communication with athletes, parents, booster clubs, and administration
8) Documented organizational skills in the areas of timely communication with administration, parents, other coaches, and the development of in
and out season schedules
9) Must be organized and efficient with on-field and off-field duties
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Interviews will begin as soon as possible.
Start Date will be August 6, 2018 (First Official Day of Practice)
Letter of interest and resume should be sent to Michael Sibley, Assistant Principal / Athletic Director by e-mail at .